There are a number of ways you can get involved and support the Hamersley Habitat Community Garden.
We need your support and the support of the community to keep the garden up and running!
- Come to our ‘Garden Parties’ also known as busy bees. Please check the Coming Events page for further details.
- Become a Member
- Follow us on Facebook and contribute to the discussions.
- Attend our members meetings.
- Donate some materials. If you are able to donate materials please contact one of the Committee members or mention it us at one of our Busy bees or come to a meeting.
- If you have a good idea or suggestion for the garden, an event or for partnerships then please let us know. Any suggestion is always appreciated.